Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Cupcakes....

I think cupcakes are one of the most versatile cakes about - you can add any type of flavour and create something really pretty armed with gel dye, sprinkles, fondant and a few cutters. However, I'm a big believer that they have got to taste even better than they look (even though decorating them, for me is half the fun!). My personal favourite is a lemon cupcake filled with homemade lemon curd and topped with a lemon cream cheese frosting. Yum! Others that I tend to create include:
  • Chunky double chocolate cake with dark and milk chocolate chunk & either chocolate or vanilla frosting
  • Sticky ginger cake with stem ginger and ginger syrup frosting
  • Banana and toffee cake with toffee frosting
  • Chocolate orange cake with choc orange frosting
  • Almond and fresh blackberry cake with almond frosting
  • Vanilla and fresh strawberry cake with vanilla frosting
  • Carrot cake with lemon frosting
Here are a few of my recent cupcake creations...

 

 
  
V x

No comments:

Post a Comment