Pages

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Pieces of pretty...

I often think about my dream kitchen and the beautiful things I'd fill it with. Don't get me wrong, my current kitchen is lovely and more than suits my requirements. But my dream kitchen? A HUGE double oven, Belfast sink and a homely but uncluttered shabby chic. In the mean time, I lust after various bits and pieces to fund my "baking-and-all-things-kitchen" habit.

First up, Portmeirion Dawn Chorus Pastry Forks. Well you can't eat your pastry with just any fork, can you?


From here

I have also started a collection of Pip Studio, and so far have a range of mugs, teapot, milk jug and sugar bowl. The mix and match patterns and colours are beautiful and go so well with all my Nanna's china plates at a tea party. I adore these little bowls... 

From here

 For storage, this is a beaut. I heart Le Creuset.


From here



A stunning apron. It's almost too pretty to get dirty, put I'd love to bake pretty cakes wearing this.


Frilly Vintage Apron
From here

And finally, (for now!) these bowls.
  
Cooks bowl, large
From Jamie Oliver
 
Cooks bowls, set of 3
From Jamie Oliver

I'm off to drool over more pretty trinkets...

V x

No comments:

Post a Comment